The benefits of coconut oil – 100 reasons why coconut oil is good for you, the best of its uses. This great oil is widely used in everyday life. There is a lot to be said about the benefits of coconut oil.
This product is quite popular all over the world among beauty experts and professional food cooks.
Coconut oil and its application are also recommended by doctors and nutritionists.
Slowly, it becomes one of those products that is recommended to be used daily in our diet and for our health.
Coconut oil has many uses, some dating back to ancient times and others being invented in modern times.
This multi-purpose product can be used as a medicine to improve your health, as well as for beauty, as cooking food, even as a means of cleaning and removing various stains and other benefits.
What are the benefits of coconut oil?
Did you know that people who consume coconut oil are the healthiest people in the world?
The best example is people living in the Pacific.
All or most of them bring in more than 60% coconut oil in their daily lives.
Various studies have shown that they are in excellent health and have no symptoms of heart disease, which is really to be welcomed and admired.
Other research into beauty products has shown that coconut oil helps keep skin soft and healthy.
Except for the skin, let’s not forget that coconut oil is good for the hair and helps to regenerate while keeping it nice and shiny.
Although coconut oil contains fatty acids, they are good for your body.
Stomach fatty acids break down and can contribute to more effective weight and weight loss.
If you exercise regularly, you can inject coconut oil on an empty stomach.
Composition of coconut oil
Coconut oil is obtained from the dried fleshy part of the coconut.
About 92% of coconut oil consists of saturated fatty acids, 6% monounsaturated, and 2% polyunsaturated fatty acids.
The main ingredient is lauric acid, for which the only other source is breast milk, and it is known that breast milk builds the immune system of the newborn, so it becomes clear what kind of food it is.
Another ingredient in coconut oil is caprylic acid, which promotes the growth of “good bacteria,” especially lactic acid.
The advantage of coconut oil over other oils is that the fatty acids in its composition do not accumulate in the body.
They go directly to the liver where they are converted into energy.
In addition to today’s article, read about the benefits of coconut oil-100 benefits.
First 50 coconut oil benefits
1. Always can eat one tablespoon when you need to increase the level of energy in the body.
2. Coconut oil is used as part of recipes for preparing body care scrubs.
3. Cover the kitchen chopping boards with coconut oil.
4. Use it as a hair conditioner (apply to dry hair, leave it on as long as possible, and then just wash your hair with shampoo). This way you will nourish your hair.
5. You can use it as a preparation for styling dry hair.
Take a little coconut oil and smear it on your palms and style your hair in the desired way.
6. Use it as a moisturizing lip cream. Put yourself in a small box of grapefruit oil and always carry it with you in your purse.
7. Coconut fat is good for both humans and animals.
Add a tablespoon of food to your dog or cat.
8. Replace unhealthy oil with healthy coconut oil in cooking and baking in your kitchen.
9. With this oil, you can make a great and healthy ice cream topping.
10. Put a small amount under the armpits and use it as a natural deodorant for healthy, clean, and fragrant skin.
11. Men can use it as a substitute for shaving cream.
12. Put coconut oil in a filled tub and use it as a means of maintaining skin moisture, it is desirable to (add a few drops of peppermint oil).
13. To remove everyday makeup, coconut oil helps women.
14. To soothe various diseases such as measles, herpes, or other rashes and irritations that appear on the skin.
15. Coconut oil can reduce the appearance of fungal infections of the feet.
16. Consume one tablespoon of this oil together with the vitamins for better absorption.
17. It will help to heal cuts and burns faster if you coat those areas.
18. Eat 5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day to improve thyroid function.
19. As a supplement in smoothies for better taste and greater nutrition (1 tbsp).
20. Apply it around the eyes, which will successfully prevent wrinkles and dark circles.
21. As an oil for massaging your body.
22. Smear your baby’s rash from the use of diapers or on his head to treat crusts.
23. To prevent and reduce the visibility of stretch marks.
24. Breastfeeding mothers can apply it to the nipples to prevent cracking of the skin and possible irritation.
25. Breastfeeding mothers can also increase the flow and secretion of milk by consuming coconut oil.
26. In various stings of bees or other insects, to soothe and heal the wound.
27. Women can use it as a means of getting rid of fungal infections, dry skin, and discomfort.
28. One tablespoon as a supplement to meals improves digestion in the body.
29. For the treatment and rehabilitation of the nasal mucosa in those who often bleed.
30. It helps calm and treat people with hemorrhoids.
31. Drink a little coconut oil to reduce or eliminate headaches and migraines.
32. Along with peppermint, lemon balm, rosemary, or tea tree oil, it is an excellent insect repellent.
33. Mix it with baking soda and use it as a non-toxic natural cleanser for your kitchen appliances and items.
34. Use it during fasting to help detoxify the body.
35. Use it for polishing metal surfaces, but be careful to always test on a small area first.
36. Coconut oil helps as a moisturizer for objects and clothing.
37. Keep metal pans with coconut oil, and you will increase their durability.
38. To remove tangled mastic from your hair, make the best and easiest use of this wonderful and useful oil.
39. Against corrosion.
40. As a lubricant (but not safe to combine with latex).
41. Take a tablespoon in a situation where you have heartburn.
42. Use it as a natural sunscreen (in combination with other ingredients).
43. In combination with lemon juice can be used to polish furniture (always test on smaller surfaces first).
44. Mix with butter and put the popcorn in the mixture.
45. To heal cracked or rough heels on your feet.
46. Massage the nails and cuticles to refresh them and at the same time to strengthen them.
47. With a few tablespoons a day, every day, you can improve your overall immune system.
48. Rub the inside of the nose in case of runny nose, allergies, and swelling.
49. As a lubricant, it can be used for your guitar strings.
50. For massage of tired or swollen muscles, you can separately and maybe (preferably in combination with essential oil).
Second 50 great oil benefits
51. To clean the mascara brush.
52. To strengthen the lashes.
53. For the treatment of unwanted acne and pimples.
54. Use it when making toasts instead of butter (best combined with cinnamon).
55. Research shows that it can help treat dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
56. To treat and reduce the appearance of lice in the hair.
57. To prevent stretch marks in pregnant women.
58. Put some coconut oil in your coffee or teacup.
59. Put a little more of this oil on the new tattoos to speed up the recovery of the skin.
60. Mix it with baking soda and use it as a great facial scrub.
61. Use it for colored hair in combination with egg yolks and honey.
62. Apply on a cloth and use it to clean dirty showers.
After passing with the coconut oil, apply white vinegar, and finally, pass with a dry cloth.
63. Mix it with garlic and keep it as a special ingredient in cooking.
64. For blisters and juveniles.
65. Mix it with a mixer to make a frothy skin hydration cream that you can use all year round.
66. Mix it with nutmeg and apply it on the spots (leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash off).
67. Use it to relieve burns, but only after they have cooled, not immediately when you have a burn.
Otherwise, you will make a mistake, the oil will retain heat in the skin.
68. To reduce eczema and psoriasis.
69. Massage your dog’s skin as a measure against dandruff.
70. Add to the dog’s diet (1 tablespoon) to help treat arthritis or other joint and ligament problems, as well as digestive and weight problems.
71. Non-toxic flea treatment.
72. To soothe damaged parts of your dog’s skin.
73. Take a teaspoon before meals to control appetite.
74. Assists in the treatment of the candidate.
75. It helps to treat bladder infections and relieve symptoms.
76. It helps to smooth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and narrow pores.
77. Helps with various types of fungal infections (internal and external).
78. To clean brushes and hands after painting and using greasy paints.
79. Use it for sore throat (put a little in your mouth, let it melt and swallow slowly).
80. If you wax at home, you can use it to remove excess wax from the skin.
81. Some recommend it for patients who have a problem with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
82. It can be used to prepare delicious homemade soups.
83. To clean the inside of your car (put on a cloth and polish).
84. Drop a few drops at the first signs of an ear infection.
85. For some, coconut oil has helped soften kidney stones, making it easier to get rid of them.
86. Use it in the kitchen to coat scissors before cutting sticky foods (eg dates, Turkish delight, marshmallows).
87. For a better effect when treating hemorrhoids, combine it with a drop of lavender oil.
88. For women who are expecting a baby, it is recommended to coat the perineum starting at 7 or 8 months.
89. Mix with cinnamon and oatmeal and use it as a facial scrub.
90. With coconut oil, you can clean the inside of your dog’s ears.
91. There are cases of healing barley on the eyelid with the help of coconut oil.
92. Helps with vaginal dryness during menopause (Dr. Oz’s recommendation).
93. To wipe the leaves of your plants so that they get to shine.
94. Apply a gentle touch to the aphthae in the mouth to relieve pain and speed healing.
95. Remove with coconut oil and mastic glued to your shoe or rug.
96. When used in cats, it is noted that it acts against the formation of balls of hair.
97. Feed the dog coconut oil to improve his breathing.
98. It can be used to relieve conjunctivitis.
99. He helped some fight the ulcer by resisting the bacterium Helicobacter pylori.
100. Use coconut oil instead of soybean oil for frying.
Coconut oil is a great and healthy solution for our health.
People living in the Pacific have no heart problems, but consume 60% coconut oil in their diet.
This great oil as you read in today’s article finds wide application.
It can really be used in many situations, both in the kitchen and as a means of improving the skin, face, and health benefits.